We have a wealth of experience in website design. We can help with:
- Designing and building small business start up websites through to larger, fully responsive designs.
- Providing e-commerce solutions - allowing your customers to buy your services and products online
- Content Management Systems (CMS) - allowing you to update and change your online content instantly
- Copywriting and sourcing images for your site
- Responsive Design (see below)
We can do all of the above for you, but we can also create websites that can respond to the preferences of your potential customers (hence the name "Resknow").
This simply means that your website will adapt to whatever device is being used to view your content.
For example, if a potential customer tries to view a website without responsive design on their Smart Phone or Tablet PC, the content is unlikely to display properly. We ensure that no matter what device is used, your site can be accessed and your messages heard loud and clear.
But why have a responsive design website?
Smartphones and tablet PCs are fast becoming a vital mobile pathway for busy people to find products and services on the go. Here are some industry facts and figures.
"Smartphones and tablets are now almost in every household, and they are often even replacing traditional desktops. That trend will only continue and mobile data traffic will surge 300% across the globe by 2017"
"More than 2.23 billion people worldwide, or 48.9% of mobile phone users, will go online via mobile at least monthly in 2014, and over half of the mobile audience will use the mobile internet next year."
"A phone is no longer just a phone, it is a powerful computer that just happens to make phone calls."
Chartered Institute of Marketing